SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-13143

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I dunno , but I certainly like what seems to be Building on the BUY side as well as what's developing at the ' Margins '. Like the fact that the ' Buyer v Seller differential of around 20 million could effectively BID up the SP right back up to the 8.8 - 8.9 level at the drop of a hat. On top of that , I would think the BUILD UP of almost 40 million on the BUY side supporting not only the SPP price of 7.5 but also 7.6 and 7.7 is something I have not seen in the market depth of this ticker for quite some time. Even in the previous abrupt run ups , you never saw these sorts of BUY side volumes congregating at three price points in succession.

Is it being ' managed ' Maybe . But if it is this which is happening , it can only really be a positive sign in that someone or some entity wants in at what could amount to the LAST capital raising's at such discounted prices such as these.

Remember this was over 20% discounted for the Soph's and Insto's this time round whereas the 1 for 6 was around 18% discounted if I remember correctly.

So I don't think you will be seeing further raises at these levels and so may be last opportunity to accumulate at these levels .....and so hence the imperative to keep it thereabouts for the time being.

Having said that , I don't reckon by these recent build moves that it is going to last all that much longer. We'll see I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.