SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-131524

1. 3,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    The issue we have is at 920 USD a ton we are at pretty much break even.
    Last quarterly was 1397 AUD which is about 915 USD.
    Granted it does include some capex that should have cease moving into this current quarter. However, it is also only FOB so technically might be that high on an overall basis if conservatism is what people are after:

3 Unit operating cost is calculated on an accruals basis and includes mining, processing, transport, port charges, site-based general and administration costs and
    cash based inventory movements, and excludes depreciation and amortisation charges, freight and royalties. It is reported in $/dmt sold, FOB Port of Québec.

So I guess it is going to come down to managements ability to separate what's a priority going forward ie the crushing circuit costs or other areas to help reduce opex to maintain at the least a break even operation during subdue pricing.

With the whole Chinese lepidolite mine closure, CXOs C&M, fingers crossed a move towards deficit of lithium supply comes sooner rather than later as many of the smaller producers will be squeezed themselves at the moment. Only the strong will survive.

I guess, our only hope in the short/medium term is that we somehow entice a big fish to jump on board. We certainly have the assets and based even on current market cap. Now would certainly be a pounce time from a bigger predator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.