SYA 0.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

Yeah but supports and resistances will still come into play,...

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Yeah but supports and resistances will still come into play, still hasnt broken the 8c area, so could certainly drop a bit before then, only so shorts can close out a bit earlier. However general trend will still be upwards, during short covering im not too confident to be honest about price movements, while it was fallowing trends appropriatly i could guess where it was going to turn with a relatively high confidence but with volume the way it is, who knows what the real peak is for this move. Only thing im certain of is that RSI is quite high on the daily and hourly so profit taking/manipulation could come into play to create some uncertainty, they love nowthing more than to play games, and for those that dont follow charts all they can rely on is news, general sentiment is optimism however with todays lithium price that may have turned slightly, perhaps its planned this way to get a drop to occur so they can accumulate lower before demand rises faster than supply (which I think is a likely scenario at current prices), perhaps it already has started to and that why we see all lithium stocks posing massive gains despite lithium price maintaining its lows, even stocks that arent shorted massively are seeing decent gains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $408.1K 16.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194800 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3853329 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.