SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

And to think this Whiskey character would have us all believe...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    And to think this Whiskey character would have us all believe yesterday that we'ed run to hard and that 45% increase off the share price lows was more than warranted in the face of sideways to down spodumene concentrate prices. And again in his view there were not a lot of drivers etc.....etc....

Here are a few snippets below in italics from that post which in my mind obviously have an agenda in keeping the SP on a tighter reign.

" Our MC is now $566m ( around 45% higher than it was a week ago) for a Company that will now likely make a trading loss this FY IMO unless prices change dramatically. We are already almost 8 months into FY24.

Who knows what the shareprice will do but there are not a lot of drivers at the moment from a financial prospective IMO , from a corporate activities and concentrate price side anything is possible but nothing guaranteed.

The bottom line is enjoy the recent moonshot its been a great week but be carefull of the associted hype...the MC is the value placed on the company , not the shareprice and for producers MC and expected earnings are closely related. What we really need is higher concentrate prices. "

And Whiskey is not the only one who has subtly tried to ' Temper ' the sentiments and expectations on the SP.

I note that someone posted they had been doing this for 30 years and that nothing beats experience in the Markets.

This is of course is true. I've been doing it for 40 years now so I'll be damned if I am going to acknowledge someone who by their own admission knew nothing about charting and making stock selection choices who now claims they are a one stop shop for everything there is to know about Sayona and its share price performance.

Besides , I do my own charting on my investments - however its not something I choose or even like to enjoy posting on. All that matters is I get it right and of course the ' mystique ' that goes hand in hand with getting your calls right

On top of that , I actually prefer the challenges of breaking down and analyzing the financials and other fundamental drivers of a stock , and which in the end ultimately prove out my own technical analysis.

And I never use technical analysis to solely justify or explain away a price move - but more use it together with my core understanding of a stock and / or its industry to support the ' Predictive ' analysis on price move. In other words......what is going on with a stock which will cause the next price move and when is it likely to occur.

And this definitely is in contrast to a lot of what I see on Hot Copper whereby posters come with their charts AFTER the price has already moved to try and explain the move on the breakout rather than looking for the events and or forward fundamental drivers which 'dovetail ' and ultimately give rise to the cause of the re-rate , breakout , or price move.

So more the tail wagging the dog with respects to what most HC poster Chartists are doing rather than looking closely at the stock before taking the Dog out on the lead with its master for a walk or run.

Now various posters have highlighted some of the pending milestone ' Drivers' ' so no need to rehash the obvious ones. However its the NOT so obvious ones which continue to intrigue me the most and so there is more to come on this Company and its North American Market positions.

Much more.....wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.