SYA 4.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-131795

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    well that's it isn't it Could it be Albemarle..... on a sneeky return to trading tomorrow after releasing its 4th quarter and Year End accounts just last week.

Or might it even be a under the radar play by SQM who's South American trip by Guy Laliberte and perhaps Brett last year seemed to raise a few eyebrows and suspicions at the time.

I mean apart from that , they have been super keen with respects to Australian hard rock lithium with AZS , Tambourah metals to name just a couple. There are others as well. And more recently of course , their option with NOVO's ground which is ALSO in the much sought after and prolific lithium territory being the West Pilbara.

So it would seem that currently they haven't got much exposure to Canada's hard rock lithium and by coveting some deal with Sayona would obviously get a whole lot of Quebec's more advance lithium PLUS an almost equal slice of Sayona's 49% of its vast Pilbara lithium package. So it gets on board BOTH.

This is not my thesis by the way , but just something worth bantering around with respects to potential Partners. Watch this space as always I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $637.1K 25.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2474228 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 8192223 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.