SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-131809

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    In response to 2) I did suggest this earlier by asking what happens when this fake buying pressure leaves?

I'm watching and waiting for a good time to buy back again if there is a fundamental shift but even after this price action, nothing has changed - what would the price be doing if there was no imminent rebalance?

I'm fairly certain there will be new shorts opened once the rebalances are done and dusted, you only have to look what happened after a large percentage of shorts got out easy on the last CR.

The limiting factor this time around will probably be getting a hold of the borrow because shares will be held by a lot less funds etc.

Also the comments about what could be going on in the background and suggesting all sorts of unknowns at this point are reckless IMO when there are issues at the forefront such as NAL potentially going into C&M and funding that have to be dealt with.

There's already people commenting they FOMO'd into the gap up this morning and are now underwater, most likely there is still more short covering to come so its not the end of the world - however at some point in the next month the shorts will be done covering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.