SYA 0.00% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-131826

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yes, that is definitely true on the volumes on the OTC.

And of course our OTC North American Investor friends have to get a ' Feed ' as well.

And I suppose they did that in their Friday's trading session where the ticker did touch an equivalent A$6.1 cents and ahead of the Aussie home exchange when it opened on the Monday.

So yeah today's volume at 1.6 ish million is well above the 1.1 million 65 day average.

But what I also like about what's been happening as of today is the relative size of one of the BUY orders from the very influential market maker StoneX Financial up until about a half hour or so ago had a BUY order in excess of half a million in its own right sitting at US .0364 cents and what would be roughly equivalent to Aussie 5.5 cents or one of my recent price calls which is now gone support.

So as I said , up until a half an hour or so ago it was half a million and has now been amended to 260,000 on account of Virtu Financial coming over the top of what was a 50,000 SELL order at US .0472 cents by StoneX with a sell order of 411,435....which looks to have forced StoneX to get in behind at that same price point of .0439 with an increased sell of 80,000.

So I like the posturing with much larger orders by the market makers on the OTC because it speaks of a certain level of increased confidence in trading larger parcels which will ultimately push it much higher given the sparseness and gaps from US.05 cents to US .065 cents on the sell side.

So it looks as though the OTC tape is primed and ready to have a crack at levels much higher in the nearer term , and which is pretty much what we've also been seeing on the depth on our Aussie end.

Should ultimately push higher at some in today's session.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $910.5K 31.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9561764 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2214134 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.