SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-131993

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Could be Kevo88.......

Or could it be as simple as staying the course is the best approach. Especially after a stock price reveals its potential with clear , concise , and predicted retrace price points , .......and then backs it up with a strategically dropped DFS , that there would always be a bit of consolidation and profit taking off the back of that 72% plus increase from just over a week ago. So always going to be a little pullback and reset.

But it never ceases to amaze me how pundits on Hot Copper jump off immediately with their naysaying posts of ' The run is over ' and 5.2 is support when clearly 5.5 is the marker that was most significant - as was 6.0 - 6.1 and the speed in which it got to the next milestone of 7.0 cents as previously indicated and called.

So one only has to have faith in what they do and to have a plan at the beginning of the trading session whereby today it was stated that 5.5 was key .....and where did it get to . Well it got to 5.5 cents before PUSHING HIGHER as stated before the market opened.

So it's truly amazing how all these changes in sentiment come flying back in to try and provide explanations after the fact of why the SP did what it did , and when it already done what it was expected to do......, and that all these same people who were only moments earlier searching for new lows and bagging out the DFS had all of a sudden magically change their sentiment and always knew it was going back up.

Stay the course people is what you do when you clearly see or saw the moves coming.

Like with my post this morning which had everything I needed to know what would result from today's trading session , and therefore saved myself somewhere in the neighborhood of another 30 odd redundant posts.

So I disagree with those who state that you CAN'T time the market. Because you clearly can...... wink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5976/5976394-5511c092e3d8b12c61d0a08e3eafc58b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.369M 39.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 25281049 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2185907 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.