SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-13251

1. 2,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    The company has endured more than its fair share of down rampers and in recent times the BOT attacks have been relentless, but when you look at our share price graph since January this year you would have to agree that Sayona Mining Limited has been a standout performer. I am being totally honest when I say that I've been trading on the ASX for almost fifty years, in that time I have been involved in perhaps ten life changing investments and trades, 'incredible rides'. It isn't often that the planets completely align in trading, but SYA is as good as it gets. We have had and still have the opportunity to buy at bargain basement prices and invest in a company with a truly massive future. We have the raw resources, we have the plant to process the material, we have the demand, we are even cash positive, but best of all we have Brett calling the shots, working hard along side the rest of our management team. I really hope that the smaller investors in the company do incredibly well, it's nice to see people get a lucky break in life. For many it will be the start of bigger things to come, invest wisely and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $723.3K 21.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
182 43325841 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2030189 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.