SYA 12.2% 4.3¢ sayona mining limited

Yep you're 100% right that at the end of the day its not your...

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    Yep you're 100% right that at the end of the day its not your responsibility due to the environment, people are going to serve their own purposes more often than not.

You cant deny though that there are multiple people asking for advice, price targets, supports here and they've been given over the course of this week, nothing wrong with that this is all just discussion, but you'd think some discussion of the very real and near-term risk factors would be prudent, no? might be worth adding that the price went straight through the key supports suggested here.

"These are clearly the things you need to know as an investor. Not ramping.", Yes, you also more than anything need to understand risk before upside.

With your obvious experience in the markets, there's no way you dont understand the potential ramifications on share price after being removed from major indexes, both within the next month. Even more so during a period of depressed lith pricing where funds are going to be less likely to hold onto lith companies. Don't worry about the current operational review underway also I guess...

Yet the only thing you are discussing is a potential partnership that could be 6 months or longer away, while simultaneously suggesting its the cause of turn arounds in past days price action.

Nothing wrong with discussing that potential exclusively, but trying to tie it to the recent price action is borderline ramping IMO, especially when you haven't even bothered to ponder the other increasingly clear possibilities (PLL, short interest, big end of town) for the price action and dismissing anything counter.

Tbh I hope my comments do make you keep it to yourself for the time being, until the operational review and rebalances have occurred. Your contributions to a discussion forum like HC have been great but recently its wildly one-sided and a bit concerning considering the current circumstances and how many people have been seeking answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.006(12.2%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.3¢ $5.333M 118.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 9051108 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 379487 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 12.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.3¢ 80442928
Last updated 16.01pm 21/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.