SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-133083

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5022
    This is all interesting stuff Loot and I appreciate you sharing your thought process.

For me, Occam’s Razor applies; it’s too difficult a scenario trying to dream up a mysterious counterparty who’s willing to help PLL pump/dump their stock and risk holding a big bag themselves (even if there was a chance, if they timed it right, they could make a good margin too).

No shorts needed to take such a big risk, their positions were already well in the money. Furthermore, given PLL’s troubled balance sheet and recent selling down of their A11 holding, short positions were probably expecting some (if not all) of PLL’s Sayona position to eventually be put on the market as well. Again, with that possibility hanging over the SYA stock, who would want to risk going long to pump it up a bit, when they were already sitting on great returns?

I think there is a much more simple explanation for what has happened here, which I outlined earlier. But each to their own view - I’ll leave it there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.005M 29.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 19931536 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1375718 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.