SYA 10.0% 4.4¢ sayona mining limited

"They can't even if they wanted to...their focus is more on...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    "They can't even if they wanted to...their focus is more on Africa"
    I agree to some extent, but, they can get 10-20% which gives them a BOD seat. Western countries may ban them from buying the whole company outright but won't stop them in investing in them partially.
    "crapping on the markets you want to dominate by trying to wreck their supply chains doesn't make a lot of sense."
    Did you read what you just wrote? That is the definition of controlling a market. You mess your competitors supply chains up which gives you the advantage.
    "It could be just as simple as there being an oversupply of batteries according to some sources"
    It could be or it could be that China is manipulating the pricing of Lithium. I have read sources that this is the case.
    "As it stands there are tariffs on Chinese made cars sold in America and Europe are considering the same."
    That is probably the reason why American & European auto manufacturers won't/can't cut costs or innovate. Without competition there is no improvements and cost cutting. Free market system right. Where I live in America, you can't really buy anything that isn't made in China. Does everything have a tariff on it? I know the last president (I will not mention his name because some will get their panties in a wad about it) was trying hard with tariffs on China to level the playing field.
    Look at the Americans version of an EV. The Chevrolet Volt. PLEASE! That is the best American auto makers can do that is affordable? Everyone keeps talking about Teslas, BMWs, Volvos, and etc. I guess everyone makes 6 figures. I wish I did. But I don't & most people I know don't either.
    Not everything is a conspiracy theory, but, occasionally it is.

CHEERS! myezlife

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.004(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $452.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $6.247M 146.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 389035 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 9873690 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 11.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ 97842107
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.