SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-133166

1. 3,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    You only lose if you sell, with the expected improvement in pricing and by the half way mark of this year one would think we should have a much better idea of how things will pan out...lots of things still happening an the appointment of a new CEO an Chairman will help immensly then a cleanout of the old deadwood and things should start to look a helluva lot better than they are..what concerns me the most is given their failure in landing the Marlin we will most definitely need to raise to avoid using the loan facility as stated by the UndredCat that will further dilute existing shareholders value...when that would happen and at what price is anybody's guess, but hey if peeps are cashed up it may well be a very nice opportunity for them to either get onboard or average down... maybe end of March or April is my guess...the other concern I have at this point is that there will be Vultures Circling around Sayona for a Takeover...but imho they will sit back until Slyvain an the workforce get the plant and everything else up an running smoothly then they will swoop hopefully our SP has improved enough to get fair value for LTH if that ever eventuates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $246.3K 9.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 2273103 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 3142225 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.