SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Had a day or so to calm down.Does wonders for the mind.I dont...

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    Had a day or so to calm down.
    Does wonders for the mind.

I dont see eye to eye with Whiskey but to some degree our SH is where it is due to Spod Pricing, not completely but definitely to a large degree.
    That is half the picture that I see anyway but there is other factors obviously.

The other half is the removal of some employees that may have steered this ship better, communicated better and at least publicly appeared to be passionate for SYAs cause. Some shareholders of which took a liking too ie (BL).

I then also have the fact (realisation) that when I signed up (bought) a year or so ago, management were juggling a silly amount of balls moving forward. I even questioned whether they would be able to do it all on the forums and many more times to my self, at more than one point. An after the fact we can now see that quite a few of those balls have been lost from the juggling equation. At least for now....

I still believe a look into the rise over the past week and a half needs a deeper look into from ASIC & ASX. I have been corrected by a few on here as to the 1% adjustment for substantial holding and looking into it further they are correct thanks for this. My mistake on interpretation.

The issue we now face (IMO and hope I am wrong), is that we tread back down after the uptake of new short positions. This we will see over the coming days on shortman if short % re-increases. One can only hope that it doesnt and that we hold lower trend resistances set in the past. Struthers is good in this regard even with multiple projections as clearly data can change in real-time (multiple projections).

As for the PLL & SYA thing. It needs to be laid to bed as others have said. What is done is done. An we are simply still a JV party to PLL. This we cannot change. At least not at present and IMO with current board unlikely to in the future either.

Under our current board and findings posted by others here. I firmly believe that we are almost entirely reliant on KP finding a 3rd party to come in. As after the lack of offtake that was promised for months on end and never came to fruition. Its likely our current board hasnt got any marketability to picking up a Mitsubishi, BD, Tesla etc... So from that extent I can see why JB is buddy & pal to KP.

There is a lot of speculation our Spod price has now bottomed, I guess this will be a wait and see over the next few months. At the very least, for SYAs stake, lets hope that it does hold because further spod price declines will wipe us.

The big things to watch over the next 6-12 or so months is our cash balance, our AISC (dropping March and then further in June) and also importantly ensuring PLL does not fall behind on JV payments.

I would like to believe our first quarter of profitable operation will be July-Sept 2024 or Q1 2025 (Aus FY) but fingers crossed. The above needs to come first and if by June our operation is still not profitable with all the extra bells and whistles fired up. A prudent management needs to assess if they C&M in the short term to avoid bankruptcy.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $816.7K 24.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
150 27990846 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4863067 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.