SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-133274

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    Its hard to read in the reports released because I couldnt find any notes accompanying the statements. An where there are they are simply footnotes not notes with breakdown.

The 2 figures on PLLs cashflow report that concern me even as a SYA holder are the following:

Accrued expenses and other current liabilities 30,494 (837)

The first is basically an unpaid expense that was 837,000 last quarter (per the above) in credit so overpaid a potential "creditor" last quarter to now owing 30M in expenses to someone. As I said there is no provided notes to the financial statements that I could see. So its worrying to say the least.

Advances to affiliates (9,361) (13,006)

This was listed as what has been paid to either NAL or the south african operation that they have going on. 13M last quarter down to 9M this quarter again I didnt see any notes breaking down who received what. Perhaps I am missing something.

So you can see why PLL is now fire selling assets.

Or Dec QTR cashflow report had 4M in from JV partners so I assume PLL at the very least paid 1M up to Dec.

The issue we also face with regard to tracking the payments is that, its based on when SYQ "commands" a call on payments if you will from both SYA (75% & PLL 25%) and then couple this with whether or not they have both paid or whether they "manage" to get by on a single JV partner contribution until the 2nd or 3rd call. This comes down to the SYQ JV rules on if a call on capital is required each and every single time or whether if minor amounts can be left "accrued" until a later date.

Last quarter we burned through 122M recouping 48M through revenue to reduce our cash balance from 232M to 157M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.