SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-133281

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    PLLs contributions are a minor piece of the puzzle my friend.

What we need to watch as holders over the next 6-12mnths is managements ability to turn profit or at the very least operating at break even.

As I mentioned we burned through 122M cash in the last quarter. That is a ridiculous sum of money. The cash balance didnt drain as much as we had 48M in revenue. But one would hope this is significantly less in the next quarter. I am hoping for a "tighten the belt" type cash outflow segment.

The BIGGER issue at present is our management appear to be accelerating our operation and some expenditure to try and get Opex down enough to operate into the future. But even I as a long term holder am starting to bite my nails so to speak because they have not properly evaluated lithium prices lowest point.

For example, if this happens SYA is Sayonara:
    https://www.copyright link/markets/commodities/bank-of-america-slashes-lithium-price-forecasts-for-2024-2025-20240201-p5f1i8

So, one has to continue to ask questions of their investment. The biggest being atm.

Should management be continuing to operate unprofitably at present in the attempt at maybe being more profitable in a few months under a hopefully lower OPEX.

They are riding our operation into 2 storms here 1) Lithium prices could fall further and 2) Opex not meeting targets.

IF our cash burn has not changed significantly come end of March and management are going to continue a risky venture I will likely take what little I have left and go elsewhere before we meet AJM 2.0

As I said before a prudent and professional BoD will see a C&M sooner rather than later even if it means big costs now because that is better than simply riding a very risky and uncertain wave of which you may end up sinking....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.