SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-133544

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    When have I ever said I ' loved ' this BOD. I think you may be mistaking me with Whiskey.....rolleyes.png I never said I was against them and never participated in the which hunt into the AGM .....even though I had called that turmoil which would unfold in September back in June. I thought the way it was orchestrated was very novice and juvenile , but I NEVER stated I loved them either. I never like Brown or Buckler , and definitely had zero time of day for Crawford.

Was right about Lynch at the end of the day and only recently have decided that keeping a Finance Manager on when there are NO project finances to complete or even ponder , and at the same time has failed on virtually every financial measure including presiding over massive share price diminution whilst not even looking into it as he eluded to ....is unforgivable.

Therefore , and only since these recent times I have have ZERO tolerance for turning a blind eye to this sort of sub par performance from a finance executive with no real Canadian experience. So i have decided only now to do my part and speak my mind about it and as is my rightful option as a shareholder in this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $387.9K 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
132 32722260 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 816559 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.