SYA 2.00% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-133609

1. 13,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4580
    Hi aceisme while todays green day was a welcome sight the day to day situation hasn't really changed, we are still under a review and still almost certainly selling at a loss...going on PLL's cost of sales what the JV get for their concentrate would be in the $US700-750t region at the moment IMO, give or take.

For me when the SMM spot prices get back to around $US1100t and doesn't go back below, which is about $US160t a over where we are today, we should be getting back to breakeven if costs are coming down.
    If our spod is 5.7% Li2O then we should be getting more...its not an exact science.

Shipments of Spod don't reflect today's price , they are finally squared up weeks after the initial sale and depending on when it was sold and what the price does during the weeks following, dictates whether we have to pay some of the initial 90% payment back or recieve more...

The bottom line is we need higher prices and consistently higher, while at the same time continuing with what can be controlled, which is lowering production costs, its then the shareprice can get some traction....it seems more and more likely that we are at or near a bottom but that needs to be confirmed however green certainly makes a change from months or red...

What this means for the shareprice I have no idea and is something that can only be discovered going forward and as I mentioned not a lot has changed with the possible exception of sentiment in the sector.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $427.0K 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 8661640 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 7777206 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.