SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-133890

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644

it might just be Investors ( individual ) who are playing the game as well mate. Do you know what a ' Prop Account ' is ? Have never heard it mentioned on this forum EVER !!. But they exist ...because I'm telling you they do.

All of what you say is of course ' hypothetical ' .....that is about competitors trying to destroy you yada yadda. Rest assure though if anything is more true to reality is that there will definitely be another rally to come. You can hang you hat on that.

However , it is important to know that there will be casualties along the way and short term pain felt by some. You have to have the tolerance for this sort of thing. But ask yourself this. And I don't know how long you've been around this forum..... But ask yourself how is it that just about every single time the stock rally's , that i know ahead of time and I know the price points pretty much spot on. You use charts - I use charts. But I use other information which I research as well and also have programs and calculations that work for me...that may not necessarily work for others.

And its NOT just Sayona that I've done this on. Look back and around the traps on other stocks. And unfortunately , its not always in my interest to do so because most investors can't separate the emotions out of the trade and hold positions sometimes too long.....and then BLAME others.

But make no mistake in this business , its largely driven by knowledge about the stock and the fundamental analysis FIRST and foremost that one should do together. Then follow on or in tandem with the charts .....and then run some other calculations I've eluded too with your programs.

I know one contributor here has been calling me out for a comment on a previous ' Gold ' stock . But unfortunately , and its not that I can't comment , its more that I won't comment on those results. And that's mainly because of how these forums work and the abuse that gets directed your way.

So I'm more inclined now to say let them ' stew ' and go look for themselves rather than necessarily hand them over the information I have worked hard to generate. I've done my bit for Hot Copper and am probably slowly winding back if anything. In the meantime , I'll continue to contribute tidbits of information when I feel like it I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.