SYA 2.33% 4.2¢ sayona mining limited

I do not think it is beyond the realms of possibility that...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I do not think it is beyond the realms of possibility that Piedmont will want to increase their stake in NAL. They are raising funds quickly. SP's are low now but Li prices are slowly on the move up. Mergers in this sector are happening now (eg Arcadium recently) and will continue to happen. Piedmont will want to guarantee their supply of concentrate from NAL at favorable rates to continue and not be put at risk - especially if a full on takeover (by someone else) of SYA threatens.

I wouldn't put it past the SYA BOD to see their interest in SyaQ (75%) reduced in favor of PLL or even all sold to them. With Altura when the company was at risk - they (two of current BOD) sold the assets (the biggest one) - Pilgangoora. Even though that was forced, there is form there for decisions on asset sale over share sale. There seems to be no urgency to onboard a permanent CEO or other board member - at a time when they are really needed - and no update about where this process is up to. They have lost their top Canadian operatives - Guy & Guy.

I'm not saying I want this to happen. I don't. I just think it's a live possibility.

Something is going on and I reckon we'll find out for sure before summer returns.

Good luck to all - things might get a bit rocky in the meantime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $437.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $322.6K 7.557M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 7018625 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 4582810 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ 9212114
Last updated 13.03pm 05/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.