SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Speculation, but gotta look one step ahead, or should I say...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Speculation, but gotta look one step ahead, or should I say down(stream):

NAL CARBONATE PLANT
    NAL infill drilling in 2023.
    The timing aspect of the NAL and surrounding claim drilling program would appear to be suspect unless there was a focus to extend the life of mine for the carbonate plant for more than the currently planned 16 years. This would allow for 'buy-in' of future partners and increase offtake potential to support the downstream processing facility.

Capital Expenditure About C$555-million, including contingency.

Interesting valuation for the project, especially with Piedmont Lithium's shelf registry that just arrived yesterday. The funding appear to be close to the value identified for the project.

Sayona has announced an operational review of its NAL operation to optimise its cost structure in response to “rapidly changing” conditions in the global lithium market.
    We are all focused on the spot price of lithium concentrate because that is what SYA is currently production. The operational review should highlight the benefit to keep everything on site and construct the carbonate plant on site. The evaluation may simply be the Lithium Hydroxide and/or Carbonate facilities. This gets Sayona off the price of the spodumene concentrate market and right down to the more important downstream product(s).

Planned Start/End Date Production is targeted for as early as 2026.

The timing of the project would need to commence soon to hit the milestone identified.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.