SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-134087

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    You guys need to calm down and show a level of mutual respect to each other. No one here is going to see eye to eye on everything. No need to insult each other over it though. Pretty petty really.

In regards to your statement - True in the sense of if you know you have privy or inside info.

But going off what you said the other day you said it was a speculative claim and that a lot of things had to happen first or rather ducks had to line up.

So is your information a speculative take on SYAs future or is it information that simply privy and should not be disclosed? Its either one or the other it cannot be both.

As for you deeming that releasing it will trigger either a wave of exits or entries, I very much doubt that if you know its simply a speculative take.
    Now if you disclosed a future partner or something along those lines with in depth detail of comments made by "friends in high places" and dot connection that all things point to this outcome then again very different from speculation and I am sure you could work out if its wise to post.

HELL, you could even cast the inside info aside and put out a number of hypothesis with 1 out of say 5 given being "the truest" and the others less so but leave it to be determined by forum users/market. Again, do you think that the market will seriously surge on your forum post? Lets be real here, highly unlikely unless insider info.

But what I struggle to understand is the "teasing/foreplay" you do to forum users. Surely you can see it reflects badly on you. I say that from a mutual respect perspective by the way.

The reason so is because your invested here. So people immediately identify that agenda by your position (if they have any braincells) as such a post that you put up for example. "This is all falling into place nicely with a lot more in the works if any of my information digging work is true". As such people will deem you a "pumper" on that regard because you arent showing any substance and are simply "warming" the market so to speak.

Ultimately its up to you what you do. My take is still put up or shut up though. Again with the utmost respect. I am also more than certain you can work out a way to deliever it to market without causing a stampede.

Last edited by Kevo88: 01/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.