SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Keep in mind also that over the weekend and commencing on Sunday...

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    Keep in mind also that over the weekend and commencing on Sunday March 3rd ( North American Time ) through to the 6th , Sayona is in attendance again at the annual PDAC conference , which is Canada's and the world's premier mining & exploration conference held At Toronto's Metro Convention Centre.

Albeit a ' slimmed ' down version of Sayona without the Cindy's and / or Guy's etc..., we've still managed to take a booth (# 2330 ) and no doubt put on some brave faces in amongst it with some of the hungriest and exited movers & shakers of Canada's mining community.

I wonder what will be showcased this year and / or if any comments , deals or even partners may flow on from it.

And while I'm not expecting anything significant to be announced on top of what Ontario has already committed to the critical minerals space and manufacturing supply chains , they too will hand down their 2024 /25 Budget on March 22nd as does Quebec.

So just looking again at PDAC , we have Frontier Lithium Inc at booth 3236 while Albemarle is at booth 2833 and SQM as well as Patriot Battery Metals at booth 2953. RIO has a couple of booths as well with their exploration booth at 2100 , but interesting that Glencore is NOT in attendance

In the small's we have Foremost lithium from the Southern Abitibi Tansim / Lac Simard surrounds who is also there along with a number of others including Durango Resources , RIO's connected Midland Exploration Inc and as well as Renforth Resources. Amex and Azimut Exploration Inc are also there as is Australia's latest Lithium glamour stock in Azure Minerals.

Our old friend Exiro Minerals Corp who set us up with the original Tansmin tenements play is in attendance again at booth 215 as is our other exploration key contact on the Moblan / Troilus acquisition in InnvoExplo Inc at booth 239.

In relation to where Sayona is placed , our nearest Lithium or battery metal explorers or operators would be Latin Metals Inc ( everyone should remember them from Guy's South American visit ) who are at booth 2329 and Rock Tech Lithium who is just up from us at booth 2340 as well as Avalon Advanced Materials in relatively the same location at booth 2303.

Lithium Universe is at booth 3140 with Jindalee Resources is somewhere's around as well. There are a few others I haven't mentioned.

Coming back to Ontario though and the possible play emerging for Frontier Lithium. They were up another MASSIVE 35.29% bringing their 5 day total gains to a mouth watering 109.09%...... with Sigma Lithium who is NOT in attendance at PDAC up another 10.84% and a 5 day performance of 41.17%. And Frontier's move basically on NO NEW NEW's items......sneaky.png Watch this space and any general flow on for Quebec lithium plays. Everyone's a target in my view right now. More so than ever before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $1.920M 57.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 23474516 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1567375 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 28512819
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.