SYA 4.44% 4.3¢ sayona mining limited

Whisky, I too entertained the idea of a SYA & PLL merging for a...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Whisky, I too entertained the idea of a SYA & PLL merging for a while possibly being a good thing. However, after reading the latest PLL annual report and also reading over a long period of time posters here - their opposition to it, I feel now such a merger/ takeover with PLL would be a bad move....

For a start PLL as a group seem to be a bit skittish in how they operate. Again looking on p25 of their annual report - they 'pivot away' from the DOE grant they had (if they could meet their side of the deal - seems thay couldn't or wouldn't). They then decide to persue a loan through the DOE loan program. Then they withdraw that application last year. They are now in the process of re-applying for the loan for funding their Carolina & Texas interests - interests that have been stuck in go slow mode for years. Over those years they have not to my knowledge disclosed enough drill results to establish proven ore reserves in Carolina. .....

Meanwhile with limited funding they have bought into Vinland - the Killick Lithuim project on the island provance Newfoundland with a couple of relatively small time Canadian outfits - Benton & Sokoman. To me, PLL are not really an outfit you would want to hang your hat on.....

What I will be looking at however, is how SYA handles its own conflicts of interest. Especially regarding the common directorships Morella, given what looks to be the poor cash flow position Morella is currently in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $1.270M 29.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1599999 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 2841295 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ 20812014
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.