SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Citi expecting 20% YOY growth but not much 2024. Other Li...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Citi expecting 20% YOY growth but not much 2024. Other Li traders expecting over 50% growth next two months in online article. Meanwhile SQM on the hunt for more "Mt Holland's" in Aust with Wesfarmers.

This is balanced by PLS shorted to high heaven and Wodgina, Greenbushes, Mt Caitlan all being held back from expansion plans and throw in Albemarle recent announcement. CXO in C M and not a lot of communication but a review coming SYA way.

There is a lot going on, on both sides, with expansion and reduction/stabilising of targets in the lithium chain.

Not sure what to make of it but I am glad to be here in the West where mining is news and get a much better perspective on the ground about what broadly may be going on.

Mine closures or scale backs actually make the news here. As do potential news of expansion as it impacts livelihoods just as it does in Quebec and beyond.

The SP is one thing, having the arse fall out and looking at unemployment is another. Still we are the lucky country and grateful for where live.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.698M 78.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7994901 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 6459354 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.