SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Mate retail are scared shetless they would rather sit back and...

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1311
    Mate retail are scared shetless they would rather sit back and watch everything go down the drains...they think by being pro active and starting the ball rolling to rid our company of these Muppets it may be the end of Sayona and their shareholdings...an as you say those who were fronting up early doors have gone very quiet and formed their own little gang...but unless they hold 5% they have no power to take that to the board and force them to an EGM just like the rest of us and thats because they are Shet Scared of losing what they have as well.

As I said before I was part of a group who went into bat for shareholders of another company as it to was being raped an pillaged along the journey...I built a full blown website that holders could email and no outsiders could get in as we had everyones details and their holding history and we got over 17% of retail to join so easily had the power to negotiate any outcome at the time...only problem was people didnt want to force the maggot BoD's to the negotiating table as they
    were to concerned about losing what they had left and most voted to leave things for a bit longer and to wait and see how things turned out even after the CEO blantantly lied to everyone but in the end the BoD's got millions for selling out shareholder's...did the BoD's give a rats no effing way and its the same here does anyone here think the BoD's care one iota about retail holders cause if you do...then you are all way dumber than I thought...and @rgrant thats why retail wont move cause they are weak as pesz and would rather sit back an hope instead of having some balls an being pro active to get this company the Right Minded Experienced Professional Executive Board of Directors it REQUIRES instead of the incompetent Muppets currently in control and heading towards another Altura...HOPE gets you nothing as History shows only Actions get Results.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $723.3K 21.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
182 43325841 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2030189 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.