SYA 8.57% 3.8¢ sayona mining limited

So as a non-executive director with some control over policies &...

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    So as a non-executive director with some control over policies & strategic plans. What exactly did JB do for SYA while he wasnt standing in as CEO?

The capital raise was coming anyway based on the capex expenditure requirements moving forward. This was pointed out to myself a while ago. So was going to be necessary once they new BL was goneski.

Moblan a great asset with great potential, that is all it is atm given current market conditions.

Even if current operations are running smoothly. We still have cost blow out and likely further cashburn from capex costs pushing us over and above revenues for a further loss and degrade in cash. If a cost base review is being released this month it will be interesting how bullish they are on not needing a C&M plan within that cost review. IMO if I see the cost review without a C&M plan im going to sell out and take what little cash I have left. A cost review without any C&M plan is quite simply speaking - negligent on their part when we simply do not know that Spod price has bottomed or not. So fingers crossed that is discussed in great detail and not simply glanced over.....

PLL deal is done, what is JB doing to steering this ship towards achieving carbonate downstream progress thats what SH want to see plans and progress towards. De-shackling and derisking -sya (operational risk) and improving our revenue capacity. An even if spod price doesnt allow much to be achieve at the least making movement in this areas waters so to speak.

The right strategic partner? Well I personally hope JB doesnt do what BL did and spruke offtake partner pending and being finalised garbage and we only get told once its actually in place. Pending on if he settles it, it will only be assessable on its result later down the track ie what SYA holders get out of it later.

Glad to see JB reducing our staffing costs, particularly ones that communicate with shareholders....... Though, its kinda pointless when he then went on to receive a 109% pay increase.

Oh, not to also mention downgrading short term STIs so as then being able to meet those goals.....

"Salaries for the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
    and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) were increased by 109% and 22%
    respectively
    , although their salaries are still below market median
    levels. Recent executive appointments, including Mr Guy Belleau as
    Chief Executive Officer, Sayona Canada (CEO, Canada) on 1 January
    2023, have more market competitive remuneration packages in
    place.
    Short-term incentives (STI) have been designed to reward
    executives and employees for achievement of performance goals
    that are aligned to the Group’s near-term objectives. In FY23, STI
    outcomes were determined by reference to four measures deemed
    critical in transitioning Sayona to the next phase of growth. These
    performance measures were based on delivery of safe and reliable
    operations, achievement of key project milestones and completion
    of key strategic initiatives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $391.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $2.282M 61.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8227954 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1431220 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.