SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

With the above graph id state if they are going to go for a...

1. 1,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    With the above graph id state if they are going to go for a capital raise we should see a spike in SP before hand though, I doubt any capital raises would be done at current prices, we will most likely see lithium price go up along with some funds buying low, this will creat FOMO the SP will go up further, then shorters will come back and they will announce a capital raise, at that point SP will drop again, although probably not to the levels we are seeing today or perhaps thats when we could see the 3c gap filled depending on lithium price and number of SOI.

If however they choose to have a partner front alot of the costs, and a loan from Quebec gov similar to LAC then we may see SP not affected too badly compared to todays pricing. In that case then SP at this stage looks attractive, even if they need to raise an additional 600 million (Project cost $1b 60% SYA responsibility) , then at current price of 4c for instance we would have to issue 15b shares bringing our total to 25b although then we would have most likely raised enough tobuild moblan, once that happens we would have a minimum Total Equity of around 800m (Current) + 70% cost of SYA share of plant so $420m, that would put us at around $1.2b total equity if we dont even bother adding the value of Moblan as a working mine, that would just be the value of the plant at a 30% discount. So 1.2b Total Equity/ 25b SOI = .048c

So we would have a SP of 4.8c if we have a market cap equal to our total equity, thats in a scenario where we dont earn any money from NAL or other investments and dont lose much money/assets on completion of the building at Moblan. So current SP of 4c is actually quite attractive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.