SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Lol, an yep still alot of things to worry about, may I add to...

1. 3,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1180
    Lol, an yep still alot of things to worry about, may I add to your list the Dill Pickles playing their uneccessary War Games and the Dill Pickles likely to play more War Games will be huge in regards to any growth around the globe...it affects everyone and it could happen any day nobody knows with these Imbecilic Power Mongers.

If nothing happens with the above then things will turn although the Trump V Biden election could have dire consequences for the EV industry but that may mean a bigger shift towards Phev's as @Megafauna has stated and could appease a lot of the purists...also inflation seems to be holding and pricing of Spod slowly improving.

Totally agree our BoD's are a huge concern as they do not have any expertise in the chemical side of things and if we are going to Carbonate hopefully JB/B1 and his cohorts have that in mind when assessing candidates for the board...Dow could possibly be the next leader he might just be doing his due diligence on the company...he has got some very good qualities that can only benefit Sayona from all reports.

Other than that one just needs to look at our fundamentals and nothing has changed so all good on that front...the next quarterly is going to be very important as previuosly mentioned and will give us a better outlook on figures...if they have managed to keep things respectful then we should be in a good position moving forward...albeit still in need of changes to the current Sesame Street Gang.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $1.920M 57.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 23474516 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1567375 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 28512819
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.