SYA 2.33% 4.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-135337

1. 3,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1240
    l reckon #2 mate...

As I previously mentioned...given our illustrious BoD's the Sesame Street Gang have stated they are on really good terms with the Exwankerbanker from Piedmont then why wouldnt the Exwankerbanker continue to bend us over doesn't have to be much....something like the following would do the trick and imo his the kind of slippery slimey snake in the grass to do it...

Phone Call: KP to JB hey mate how was your dinner last night mate did you enjoy that $2000 bottle of Grange I sent over...

JB yes mate fantastic l totally enjoyed it but next time I'll need 2 bottles my guests complained as they never got much but thats only cause l liked it so much, anyways what can I do for you buddy....

KP just a quick call mate too see how things are travelling hows our next shipment going on target are we still struggling with output....

JB yeh buddy we are still having troubles getting things right but we'll do our very best to look after your lot...we're not far away although its cost an arm an a leg getting to this stage so it looks like our next quarterly will be down a fair bit and not looking to good at all...KP wow you dont say well thats tough on you how bad is it...JB well most probably be well under 100 even though I sacked a heap of staff as you know your been in that situation as well but if i never sacked them how bad would our cost cutting look with like me taking a pay rise and not saving anything...

KP yeh know were your coming from mate, I did the same here we all can't lose that's what its all about hey...JB yeh got that right buddy....KP well mate gotta run hava a few important phone calls to get through this arvo and sorry to hear about your struggles but hang in there mate dont forget you have that credit facility to burn through if things get any worse...JB yeh thank god we have that to fall back on lol...KP okay mate good chat see ya...JB cheers buddy talk soon.

KP rings his mates you know who I mean...heard a rumor Sayona struggling with their cash burn next quarterly cash flow report not looking good... all good KP thanks for the tip...and peeps dont think slimey snakes wont shaft us more...one only has to think back to those visits to the plant that KP an certain M & A Professionals with LG and others that turned up who may still be sniffing around for an easy target and when do they usually strike...yep when company's are on life support...just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $432.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $2.817M 65.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 9168743 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 2618655 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ 42732310
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.