SYA 2.86% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-135782

1. 13,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4643
    I didn't say manipulation doesn't exist, trading one or two shares has been going on for years in hundreds of companies, the point I was making is trying to figure it out is an exercise in futility and a companies overall shareprice will be dictated by the price of product they sell and profitability , with overshoot and undershoots along the way , everything else is largely noise.
    We are yet to post a profit as a producer and its unlikely to happen this financial year, which is our first year as a producer.

So the question is relatively simple , does our MC of $400m reflect fair value based on the likelihood our only producing asset is making a loss, or a least has been..forget about traders they do their own thing, just look at the fundamentals and what you think the price of spod will be over the next few years and make your own mind up about fair value now or future value...if value exists it gets recognised eventually regardles of traders and in good times gets boosted by them. Manipulation works both ways...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.