SYA 10.0% 4.4¢ sayona mining limited

Quite the contrary my friend as I made several hundreds of...

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    Quite the contrary my friend as I made several hundreds of percent return on my RNX when I picked them up at similar current sp levels and rode it up to 2.5 cents ahead of TNC's 20 cent recpitalization raise and re-listing. So you can go back and read a few of my posts if you like on the RNX threads. But essentially , and as you know , NPV's and project economics mead diddly squat. And you only have to look at Sayona as an example of this. Totally meaningless unless you can get the required funding to see it through. And TNC is miles short of what they need at the present moment and will be massively diluting themselves again or taking on large borrowings.

So difficult climate , and you yourself acknowledge that copper prices would have to lift significantly from current levels . And Glencore is pulling out or at least distancing itself from most things Queensland at the present moment. Nevertheless , you can invest on how you like , but cross promoting and trying to leverage others interest in this stock when the likelihood is that they will be raising at less than the current share price is dangerous if not reckless.

Timing is everything though in this business , and I don't reckon that timing is exactly on their side at the present moment.

Just take a look at CZR who have an CASH offer for their Iron Ore project which values them at 43 cents per share , no debt and retaining its highly prospective gold tenements as well as an additional magnetite project PLUS its Ports JV , and is still currently trading at 27 cents .....even though it has obtained initial shareholder approval and is most likely to get FIRB approvals after getting the blessing of major shareholder Mark Creasy.

So you just never know with these sorts of things. I'd back the cash though any day of the week than a wishful DFS which has yet to receive any sort of funding in the absence of a pending capital raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.004(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $452.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $6.247M 146.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 389035 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 9873690 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 11.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ 97842107
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.