SYA 4.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

Sayona will succeed.The low price for spodumene in this decline...

1. 2,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Sayona will succeed.
    The low price for spodumene in this decline cycle was approximately $900 per tonne. PLS have just achieved $1200 per tonne. That's a 30% increase in the 3 months.
    NAL's recovery rate is in the 60's and by all reports hit 66% in December, which is inline with the PLS recovery rate. The recovery rate improvement supports the approximate 15000 tonnes of spodumene mined in December. It all indicates that nameplate is just around the corner(June 30,2024)

If you did a list of spodumene miners that are going to increase their cash from product mined, as spodumene prices continue to recover, then Sayona is on that list. Patriot, Winsome will not be on that list.

Infact no other spodumene based company in North America will be on that list for 5 to 10 years.

As geopolitical tensions rise between the West and China, Sayona will be in a more favourable position than Pilbara Minerals and maybe that explains the sustained shorting of the PLS stock!

As nameplate is achieved (and it will, James Brown is no front man but he knows how to build a spodumene mine) the cash flow will accelerate.

Sayona will obtain the finance for the carbonate plant to finish and once finished the cash tap will be on and the development of Moblan will be accelerated .

People reference Twiggy Forrest as an example of what you need. Those people have clearly forgotten what happened to Twiggy and Anaconda Nickel)

Debt is what strangles companies and individuals. Altura failed ONLY because it could not refinance its US debt facility. The mine itself was a functioning spodumene mine, that's why Pilbara went after it. So today the hero of PLS might not be Ken or Dale, it might Infact be James Brown.

Those that recall the Altura storey will know that James Brown was the worst front man then and is the worst front man now. He is a builder, not a promoter. The next CEO will need to carry that torch. And with all due respect to Brett Lynch, he was not a front man either.

And yes, I have expressed my frustrations many times here but when I remove the emotion and revert to the facts, it is clear that Sayona will succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $665.5K 27.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 978814 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5787563 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.