SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-136344

1. 3,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    Tipping your pretty safe there...I'll reiterate what i said yesterday an that was.

They certainly arent going Carbonate why would they...everything that has been stated by JB is that his happy to continue with just producing Spod for the Leeches attached to our backs so if things dont turn around re Lithuim pricing and the output numbers dont get better there wont be much improvement in SP for a very long time and the market is fully aware of the onesided deal.

And add this to appease @Rupel...JB also stated that going to Carbonate was a no brainer but why wouldnt he say that his always going to say that to appease the retail side of things and he also stated his main priority was to serve the JV and get the plant up to nameplate albeit they did drop the output tonnage by around a qtr of its original to make the numbers look better...so at the end of the day we have to supply 113kt to the leeches and as such we will only have approx 45kt to sell at whatever we can get less our costs and the Market is right onto it....so as I said ur pretty safe unless we announce we are going downstream...but JB and KP dont care one is only a Spod man but has no chemical expertise at all an wont be the CEO for much longer so he'll continue to produce Spod and the other is a leech nothing more.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $978.5K 37.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 9070714 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 474046 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.