SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Yes, I bailed few months back, posted it - went back on a...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Yes, I bailed few months back, posted it - went back on a biotech. It did right thing, now back in with triple the holdings at same price, slightly lower. I bought in years ago at 18c just after credit raise thinking it a bargain with NAL soon to be up and running and the Moblan future. Are we still needing some permits/TO Cree sign offs? Dropped and touched 11cand went in more, before big rebound. I held thinking it keep going and there were predictions of mid 60's.

This time last year holding less than one third I do now at 23.5c and the narrative online was positive. From BEOT it wasn't. I remember Mol and co having millions and many stating what their averages were and thinking at that time effing awesome for them. Wish I could do that.

Careful what wish for though huh?? Still, with some luck and some timing, it has changed and where it sits now did what some suggest but had to get out. That's where long term view fits.

Triple nothing is still nothing but I am on the supply thesis drying up, projects being delayed, blowing out, approvals not given, projects on hold due to pricing, Sucks and Citi revisiting predictions etc etc.

Not a life-changing stock now I don't think but potential to be a solid earner for a west coast low demand dweller like me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.698M 78.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7994901 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 6459354 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.