SYA 1.52% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-136651

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    A topic ive been spending some time on recently is, Looking at how a NA supply chain is going to work. Im trying to look at this very openly, not from a bullish or bearish perspective but a mixture of both.

Are we (when i refer to we, i mean those of us that ARE bullish on North American developing a supply chain in country) being naive to the fact that China is an absolute dominant force in the lithium space that we cannot compete with?

They've been developing their industry for decades to get themselves to this point, so how long is it going to take US, to catch up? and is it even worth trying to catch up? I mean, im slowly coming to terms with a thought that we need China's involvement in our supply chain.. How on earth is an American manufacturer supposed to compete with Chinese electric cars that are 10k 15k or 20k? Government tariffs on imports i guess but isnt that just a band aid fix? Do we really have the skills, workforce and market adoption to make the electric vehicle industry successful without the reliance on China?

Australian miners are partnering with Chinese converters.. it shows how insanely difficult it is to successfully commission conversion facilities outside of China.

Ide love to hear thoughts on what else Canada and the US need to do to develop our own supply chain and get peoples opionon on whether it actually is possible?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $776.8K 22.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 20078104 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 926365 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.