SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

No its not their fault. But if you want the western economies...

1. 10,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3550
    No its not their fault. But if you want the western economies destroyed by China's plan of crushing western OEMs keep supporting Chinese companies .... I'm just doing my bit as best I can.

Is it the Western worlds fault that China manipulates (lithium) commodity markets and market pricing to their advantage. No shortage of posters here screaming about that.

There is an ENORMOUS difference between an market incentive to a domestic consumer of a product to the financing to state sponsored corporations whose intent is the destruction of other countries economies. Let's switch from the US. How about Germany. How well will that countries economy fare with an Automotive industry.

OK - don't ban them ... but have the balls to slap an import tariff on them that monetizes all of things that China does, to give them the financial advantages they have. Recognize that if we want clean manufacturing its going to cost us (the consumer). If want protective labor practices (like safety, fair wages, superannuation etc) its going to cost is. If we want profitable companies that are going to grow and reinvest in our country's economy and pay dividends its going to cost us. BYD, CATL, etc., do nothing for us. China is playing the long game and that's the destruction of the western economies ... its not about providing western countries with "affordable goods" ... they are the Trojan Horses!!!

So I know I'm sounding a bit like Pauline Hanson - so be it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.115M 34.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 21151240 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1618716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 21020600
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.