SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-136974

1. 1,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339

I see a huge number of low-ball bids across most stocks. The problem with SYA, as I see it, is that buyers have been pummeled, its all the retail buyers fault frown.png, and there's just no support since any potentially interested retail buyers are already in the red.

My entry thesis was based the confirmation of ramping up to full production and implementing cost-cutting measures would underpin a share price of at least 4 cents, but my thesis has proven incorrect which is kinda ok to be wrong not happy, but it was an imagined possibility, but what wasnt in in my imagined possibility list was the rapidity of being incorrect. SYA was 4.3 for a microsecond and 4.2 for half a day. Then back to 4.1, 4.0, 3.9 and then yesterday!!!

The bottom line is this: SYA is an operating mine moving towards full production, with $150 million in the bank and apparently able to sell its production at least at the marginal cost of extraction. So, it's down but not out and, in my opinion, not heading towards voluntary administration. Obviously, a reevaluation of the board of directors is needed—they are overpriced, and for an operational lithium miner, they have overseen an unnaturally steep decline in share price compared to what should be their peer group of producing lithium miners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.