SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-136992

1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1177
    Regardless of the PLL votes.
    The last AGM result was about 52% for and 48% against adoption of the remuneration report.
    In line with the corporations act. Over more than 25% against constitutes a first strike.
    Even if an EGM isnt called.
    If we then factor that both retail and the remaining top shareholders added to their holding after PLLs exit. It will further likely push towards a 50/50 ratio.
    Personally I will be very surprised if the next AGM doesnt have a second strike and we dont go into a board spill.

The reality is the stock price has been in decline for 2 or so years now and I am down 82% in my initial investment with others likely down further as I didnt even invest at the peak and topped up to average down during the lows.

The majority of the investor base is fed up with our current BoD and took immediate action following BL leaving, the failed offtake agreement, JB stepping in and the capital raise. The fact the AGM shows nearly 50% of voters disapproved the remuneration they still carried out the resolution anyway. They could have quite easily decided to "not carry" this resolution.

Regardless of the JB or BoD fans, the market of shareholders have spoken. An IMO a BoD spill will be inevitable at some point in the future, most likely the next AGM.

SYA needs a director with SYA shareholders best interest at heart. Not a 3rd party JV partner, not relying on that 3rd party JV partner for arranging a potential offtake for us etc etc....

Until we get a BoD that sees what SYA has, re-evaluates its direction for shareholder value into the future ie not just happy to cater to PLL spod. We have no value add.

I am beginning to think our BoD have a case of Stockholme Syndrome from PLLs fisting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.