SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

One thing that management could do that would at least send a...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    One thing that management could do that would at least send a positive sign to investors is buy some shares. If they are confident in SYA growing out of this difficult time, why not increase their holdings while we are at 3 year lows? They could buy 1 million shares right now for only $22,000. I know that they get freebies, but, couldn't they get even more richer if they added even more? I haven't seen any disclosures that any of them have bought any.
    The other thing that gets me is that the top 3 holders increased their positions during the PLL pump & dump deal. Would they do this if they didn't have confidence in SYA managing these turbulent times? I know they are going to make their money lending their shares out to shorters, but, when will they finally call them back and let this drive upwards? Is it in their best interest to let SYA fail? Is this a concerted plan to shift the share register to more insiders/institutions from retail holders?
    Another thought I ponder is- many want to know why we do not have a new CEO yet. In a sense I ask myself why does it matter? What I am getting at is that the BOD can send the CEO packing (and not give their shareholders any reason for doing so) at anytime like they did BL. What would a new CEO be good for if they are just another crony of the BOD?
    I'm just feeling like everyday that keeps going by that we do not change our trajectory, we are going to be sold down the river for a quick buck so JB & PC can retire. I hope I am wrong, believe me, I have a nice little stake in SYA that would be really nice to make a nice profit on for being invested in it for over 5 years.
    It's just getting very frustrating to see a working/running/selling lithium project be valued less than exploring mines. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.030M 59.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 13986415 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2318195 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ 14440447
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.