SYA 10.4% 5.3¢ sayona mining limited

You should really do some research on commercial law. How about...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    You should really do some research on commercial law. How about asking questions of the acting CEO that he can control rather than things that he can't control. Any renegotiation of the contract would require SYA having to give up more of its exposure to SYAQ, just when its getting close to actual generating cash?

If you have read the information PLL has also been selling their spod into spot markets. Their OTA customers wont be getting the NAL spod until this quarter so I suspect that if they are happy with the quality parameters PLL is supplying them they will then move quickly to negotiate with SYAQ to lock in the remaining uncontracted position. So why give up that value now?

Prices hit their nadir last quarter (in my opinion) and average price of spod has increased since then so SYA wont be exposed to negative quarterly adjustments as much (if at all) in a rising spod price. Next quarter will see avg spod prices higher compared to last quarter which will reduce the cash burn and may even deliver a breakeven/positive outcome if they can get volumes up enough and cargoes delivered.

I actually visited Quebec over Easter and that area is bloody cold and lakes frozen during December and January. And I saw Lithium stockpiled at the port waiting to be shipped out. Now that there is no snow and ice cargo movements, freight shipping will increase and be more reliable this and the next quarter. HOWEVER, if I was mgt and very close to signing an OTA with someone like TSLA/LG which will have cheaper freight costs to NA than say selling spod into China, I will be hoarding, selling my min contracted amount to PLL and waiting on that OTA to hit and maximise cash revenue.

So my question to you is why, whenever the appears to be some positive price momentum, you and certain others jump in and try to derail that momentum with old stuff and purport to be existing shareholders? Do you enjoy or have some fetish with maintaining capital losses on a shareholding?

Do I enjoy SYA's current position? No. Has the Board and mgt since the last $200m capital raise done anything that justifies wholesale removal. Well, to be honest, I would have to say no either. Without that $200m raising in the 20 cents range we would have been royally screwed and no Lithium company in the world was able to predict or control where spod spot prices eventuated.

Bitching about Board roles and positions can only be resolved at AGMs when you have an opportunity to vote against their appointments. So do me a favour and save that tripe for the next AGM and try to provide insightful analysis. If you can't just let others do it and absorb the wisdom so I don't waste too much time trawling through crap to find it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.005(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $545.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.6¢ 4.8¢ $36.50M 691.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 61908965 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.005 ( 11.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.6¢ 4.8¢ 77186782
Last updated 16.00pm 17/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.