SYA 12.2% 4.3¢ sayona mining limited

Ferrarii, I read that the same as you and have the same...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Ferrarii, I read that the same as you and have the same conclusion. what i dont understand is why we would allow PLL to dictate they want their allocation weighted to the second half of the year. it should be equalized over the quarter and if they dont accept they lose that portion of their offtake. SYA is the party being taken advantage of in this market with pricing seemingly starting to increase. we again are limiting our upside to the benefit of PLL. this is the type of constant decision making that lawsuits are born from. i am surprised that here in the US the ambulance chasers havent started up their class action threats. not pleased with this continued tail wagging the dog. jmho venting here. we need the independent CEO position filled. questionable loyalties and no i am not interested in someone coming back explaining "what you would rather have a newbie in this time of stress etc etc etc.". we are not the first company to fill head positions in times of struggle. i am concerned that we cant find someone due to the politics they will have to deal/agree with to get the job from the current BOD. always have been against someone taking us over before we get Moblan up and running but from a shareholder perspective, might be the best return for the foreseeable future. cant get rid of shorters as market has absolutely no confidence in our mngt. talking heads have a field day with SYA. we cant get a major institution convinced to take a major position in us and force closure of short positions through their mkt purchases. its a shame. glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.006(12.2%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.3¢ $5.333M 118.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 9051108 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 379487 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 12.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.3¢ 80442928
Last updated 16.01pm 21/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.