SYA 9.76% 4.5¢ sayona mining limited

I've been following Rock Stocks and SYA for a number of...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I've been following Rock Stocks and SYA for a number of years and today I signed up to be a Patreon member to watch the SYA interview.
    - Rock stocks is a business not a charity and they know there is a large active retail holding following SYA. I can see it being Rock Stocks benefit to try make a quick buck making this a limited access video.
    - If you are serious about SYA, the $18.15 payment for the month is justifiable and a tax deduction if you own SYA. You can also make your own judgments from the interview as opposed to hearing from it here second hand.
    - The interview reaffirms why I first invested in SYA. We have so many assets and our market cap is extremely cheap compared to what our assets are worth.
    - James Brown is very knowledgeable and a very good mine operator. We knew this from the AGM. Things are progressing behind the scenes. Whilst not new information it is good to hear and see it coming from James. Any new information has to be disclosed to the market, so of course this interview isn't going to move the share price, but it provides some goodwill and reassurance.
    - Hopefully investor relations improves with the appointment of Andrew. Rodney and Howard talk highly of him.
    - It also makes sense that once a new CEO is finally appointed for James to move to a non-executive and assist with the smooth transition.
    - it is not the boards fault that lithium prices have free fallen. if lithium prices were higher and we were making a profit we would be praising the company for its progress and soon to be reaching nameplate.
    - this stock is not for the faint hearted, but hopefully the bottom is in and we can buckle up to enjoy the ride up.
    Not advice and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $463.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $1.768M 39.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 7013461 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 1144013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.004 ( 3.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ 11759393
Last updated 16.04pm 31/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.