SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

And your right... if I was still holding SYA, of course I would...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    You are quite literally deluded, its actually disgusting. Do you feel good calling everyone that has another opinion from you, a down ramper? Or are you so lost in your fairy tale that you think this stock will keep increasing/.. If you looked at my profile, I am actually quite positive about SYA, and still feel it is very undervalued but guess what, the shorters always win. Short term, this stock is doggy. Whether you want to hear it or not, this has happend countless times before, and it will happen again. After every rise, this stock plummets. End of story
    I am sure it will benefit SYA... in the long term. I am not as negative as someone such as Top Sahara for example... a complete down ramper that is 100% shorting this stock, I just feel like this stock short term is useless, just my opinion...
    And your right... if I was still holding SYA, of course I would pump this stock and post every 2 seconds on hot copper about how good this stock is... Ive done that before and will probably do it again in the future because I genuinely believe it. But I am currently out for the sole reason that I am 90% sure, this stock is going to drop to sub 4 levels again and I just feel like playing it safe is the right decision right now...

Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.