SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Been very busy elsewhere , and on other projects at the moment...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Been very busy elsewhere , and on other projects at the moment ....but have kept up on most of the forums readings.

At this stage , I will reserve my contributions on the NAL rampup, the Quarterly update , the shuffle of CFO and the ongoing CEO search & appointment ...., and more recently the sale of the troilus stake ,new NAL high grade zones and upgrade to MRE categories PLUS general Corporate potential overtures to further postings.

So I will pretty much limit this post to pretty much the recent trading recovery in the share price ( currently 65% off the 3.2 cent lows ) including yesterday's rather interesting closing match volumes which from an aggregate daily point of view could represent as high as 6.71% and at least the initial 5% substantial holder or change in holder amount required for ASX reporting.

So based on what we know and understand about the ASX conditions, patterns and amounts including that all important after market crossing is that there is a strong assumption here that irrespective of the fact that most of these after market trades were NOT crossed by the same broker ( so NOT XT trades with same broker ) , we now that the S3XT trade after hours WAS......sneaky.png

From there , I think it's a fair call then , that this AFTER market amount was indeed an amount which was FURTHER to the previous match volumes which lead into the close,..... and even those late day trades were unusual to say the least , were in fact for and on behalf of the SAME purchasing entity.

Now who that entity is going to be literally the $640 million dollar question which should see us at the ' Magical ' 6.1 - 6.2 cent level early next week if not Monday first thing on the open.

And it's interesting with respect to the ' S3 ' ASX code reference in that it requires for trades made and registered on the Friday for the trade to be settled by 3 days ( >= 3 ) , but reported if required in T2.

If this indeed holds then , we should know by Tuesday what all this late Friday volume is all about . This assumption of course is dependent on whether we continue to see MORE buying interest at this sort of level continuing into Monday's trading session.

Irrespective , I reckon we've got a NEW 5% plus holder on our register and who is potentially looking for more given the trouble and tactics they have demonstrated in this LATE raid on our register Friday.

Just to touch on and clarify Dougal's promotion , or more the Company's move to rationalise the TWO roles of Finance Manager / CFO.

I previously stated that I didn't think Dougal was CFO material and that based on his DFS shortcomings , that he should be fired as the projects Finance Manager. But more importantly , I stated at the same breadth that the Company did NOT require a Finance Manager in ADDITION to a CFO. And I stand by these comments if you look at some of inconsistencies in the accounts and cashflow Annual Accounts closing balance f'wd when compared to the quarterly reports moving forward in the 2023 / 2024 reporting period

On side issue but equally important and interesting , Consolidated Lithium Metals Inc ( formerly Jourdan ) , and our Vallee JV partner is up 33% in the last days trade and 100% over the last 5 days on volumes traded of over 3 times normal. So as an indicator of potential future news or direction of joint corporate activity , I think its very interesting we have this happening concurrently with what's unfolding with Sayona.

For what it's worth , and I've had a bit of a re-think of sorts here - But irrespective of all the Albemarle speak and recent moves , I reckon we might see Glencore Canada at the heart of the NEXT big JV moves for Sayona. ( and I'll get to all that later ).

And what good about that ( Glencore ) , -- given Sayona's position in the market , it should definitely bring others like RIO and perhaps maybe Albemarle to the table in countering any potential BID.

Even if its a more ' lateral ' JV involving spodumene feedstock for an interest in chemicals output income , it will definitely spark interes from the like of RIO who will NOT want to be sitting on the sidelines with its more longer term infant tie-ups with Midland Exploration , Azimut Explorations , Mount Royal Resources etc....

Finally , and just on a more humorous note re: BOT . I find it very funny that someone who claims they are a market ' savant ' , ends up missing out now for the THIRD time in the SP re-rate uptick. Moves which in each instance represent greater than 65% and as high at 77% SHORT term returns as against his more meger ' sideways' to nominal downmoves which were more largely dictated by overall and clear & visible market trends for the lithium battery minerals and refined products.

So by his own admissions , he did NOT participate in the first 2 SP upswings as did he NOT participate in this one. WHY ? Because he did NOT see it coming. He was still waiting for his market oblivion and WINTER to hit when obviously commodities all around us Copper ......Silver ( over 6% move over night ) are hitting NEW highs if not all time highs.

So I find it equally amusing when someone like this claims traders like myself who have been long in this market ( over 40 years ) will somehow just disappear into the shadows for the reasons he claims when he himself is the one who is obviously absent from any meaningful commentary ( which is not unusual for him .....rolleyes.png ) .

The thing that BOT fails to realise is that good calls and great investing are NOT mutually inclusive of each other and therefore do not need to co-exist as a prerequisite to making money in this business. In fact , I would argue strongly that ' Silence ' is , and that it is o.k to disappear and not bring to much attention
    to oneself.

RNX is a great example of this....... wink.png But I'll rest my case there. For now.........smile.png

And here's song which I feel is very befitting of Sayona's current rise and place of belonging on the Lithium BEST North American Critical Minerals suppliers Investors list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.