SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

“Member Direct offers you more control and choice over the...

1. 17,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071
    “Member Direct offers you more control and choice over the investment of your super or retirement income. Through the Member Direct investment option you can invest in shares, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Listed Investment Companies (LICs), Term Deposits and cash through an easy-to-use online platform.

https://www.australiansuper.com/investments/your-investment-options/member-direct

I am not a member of Australian Super Fund but I am of another industry fund, Host Plus.

Many of the not for profit industry funds allow members to directly control their investments.

It is through Host Plus trading platform Choice Plus, that I have bought most of my lithium shares, including SYA.

Industry super funds have a few restrictions on them that SMSFs do not have eg Choice Plus limits the value of any one company to 20% of the total funds value.

The fund does not require you to rebalance if the value of the shares goes above 20%, eg my PLS shares grew well beyond 20% of my portfolio and I have held onto all of them, (I just can’t buy anymore at this time).

An industry super fund won’t suit everyone because of these restrictions but as a retiree it suits me just fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.