SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Y4UKi Yes we can see the forest for the trees! Dont bite our...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Y4UKi Yes we can see the forest for the trees! Dont bite our heads off!.... because we are all in this together! There is no offence in people researching and highlighting why they bought SYA and post it for others to see.
    Criticism off our bod is ok and warranted! But keep it civil and constructive.
    Set out your reasons why you think they 'The BOD' have breached the laws and regulations of the constitution. So we as a group can work towards a voice for ordinary shareholders come next meeting some months away.
    Now as far as I remember GTLOUI was keen and active in persuing transparency and changes to the board. Many off you were very ambivalent about his posts and his thoughts..... GTLoui and Splits visit to Canada to see firsthand what progress was made at NAL was fantastic for all long term holders and gave me more faith in my own judgement to continue to buy Sya shares. It is the management who has let us down we would have been left in the dark if GT Loui had not called out the lack of independent directors etc etc.. My concern is what happened to Loui? He mentioned he was looking into the company why did he all of a sudden dissapear off the radar? All his posts are gone.... why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.