SYA 2.78% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

If it wasn't for them there wouldn't be a SYA.Yes it's...

1. 13,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4529
    If it wasn't for them there wouldn't be a SYA.

Yes it's interesting how some want to spill board members who not only played a part in founding the company but also played a part in keeping us out of debt and raising the cash that has kept us out of C&M to date.

Some seem to spend so much time playing Wannabee directors and corporate big shots they have lost sight of what has actually happened in the Lithium space in the last year and whats being done to manage it. We have nothing without a viable mining and processing operation, we've already been informed what they are doing about that.

Although talks will be ongoing about OTA's it's hard to imagine anything binding with C&M still hanging over our heads, once you sign a contract you need to be able to deliver. An OTA with a viable floor price would help but that usually comes with strings attached.

With regards to your thoughts on Lucas Dow they have considerable merit IMO, they would still have to go through the recruitment process and assuming he wanted the role I doubt he would be in a rush to accept, just taking over of the reigns when/ if it looks like we can avoid C&M. As a director he is playing a part now.

If a merger with PLL is being considered that would also delay CEO and Chairman decisions and I certainly wouldn't discount that possibility.

There is always more than meets the eye in these situations. First priority is for operations to break even.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $365.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $887.3K 24.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 11343640 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 2756243 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ 13538972
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.