SYA 2.78% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Mate your another one who cannot see the forest through the...

1. 3,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1283
    Mate your another one who cannot see the forest through the tree's...take off your Rose Coloured Glasses ffs....l remember saying to you a fair while back to go through way back to Diamonex and research all them and see how they were delisted for going broke owing millions and then relisting under the new banner Sayona then not long after having to do a Consolidation because they had already run the company into the ground and the shares were worthless, awhile giving themselves freebies along the way to improve their positions...I've also stated about Dan O'Neills an Paul Crawfords questionable moves with regard to shares being bought like buying up 7 days before announcements that made them millions along the way...in any event l was deadset against these muppets once l went right through each an every company they were involved in and from what I've seen calling them muppets is completely justified and thats why l continue to call them out because my research shows they are not capable to be running a pig farm let alone a billion dollar company down the track...maybe if you do some real research instead of following the herd mentality...you too will see there are muppets running this company as many others have when you look at the last AGM and how the voting turned out in such huge numbers against them... or you could simply just take off those rose coloured glasses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $887.3K 24.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 11343640 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 2537093 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ 13538972
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.