SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-140012

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Whiskey, that is the one thing that sticks in my craw. PLL weighting their requirements to the back half of the year was most likely due to firming prices being forecast and knowing that potential continued firming of Spod prices solely is to the benefit of PLL. our price potential benefit is capped by the offtake. why would we agree to that? their allocation should be evenly distributed over the qrtrs not at their beck and call. win or lose. PLL understood their best chance at a higher mkt price was in the second half of 2024. he is a slick willie, why does SYA have to endure the lower prices now vs potential lost opportunities in the second half of 2024? pls dont revert stating pricing is always a gamble when all projections reflect firming not reduction. we always seem to be the dog being lead by the wagging tail and not the other way around. just venting. if we continue to let the minority partner dictate to their benefit, merger, which I oppose, could only be seen as a good road to follow, unless thats the position they are trying to push us towards. glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $762.9K 23.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6936941 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 6177612 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.